GNOME Project Mallard Online - weekly report 11 and weekly report 12

Hello

This two last weeks, I was improving my code and the demo of
generation of filetype .page from Mallard Syntax.

I upload 4 screenshots of its evolution [1][2][3][4] ordered by dates.

I put an online demo to use the generation of .page, you can try my demo on [5]

In this few hours until GSoC Pencils down deadline, I'm going to
improve the demo (validating, and other issues).

The code are available from here [6] at gitorious.org - Mallardo repository

I was in contact with other developers of GNOME, thanks for the
advices and suggestions. They rocks!!!

Cheers

[1] http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2010/SergioInfanteMontero_Mallard?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=mallardo-demo01.png
[2] http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2010/SergioInfanteMontero_Mallard?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=mallardo-demo02.png