Enhance the operation of GNOME Shell LookingGlass - Weekly Report 12

Hello,

This week I worked on editing a widget's css on the fly.
Well, I came up with a solution that kind of works, but
I haven't been able to test it thoroughly due to the
building issues of gnome-shell that Matt mentioned. By
pressing Shift+E the user is able to edit the css rules in
the bubble that appears when the inspector tool is active
and Shift+R restores the original css. The changes are
saved in a file in the same directory as gnome-shell.css.

Since I will continue working on this until I get to a nicer
solution this doesn't really feel like a pencils down :)

See you around,
Christina