Getting things GNOME! Web service and API: Weekly Report 11.

Hello!

This is my eleventh weekly report,

What's new: a few css improvements - css is now a bit more organized and easier to work with. Desktop GTG switched from the old gtg ids (e.g. 3 1) to uuids a while ago which is now done in gtgonline too. Since the introduction of tag color support last week, someone asked me where are the colors coming from, so now there is a color picker for tags. It needs polishing, but it works quite nicely.

For next week: It is the last week of summer of code, so I'm going to work on documentation, cleaning up the code and other similar and related activities, yeey! :)

Cheers,

Karlo