Anjuta Snippets Manager - weekly report #11

Hello,

     The source code can be viewed on github [1].

     * What have I done this week?

     Well, sadly I was quite busy most of the time with something
else, but did some stuff, like:
     > started to work on the Import/Export feature.
     > fixed the code I wrote last week :).
     > adjusted some stuff Johannes mentioned some time ago (like the
languages column in the browser will be shown just when editing a
snippet).
     > wrote some snippets, but will continue :).

     * What will I do next week?

     > At the start of the week, we should merge the snippets plugin
to the anjuta master.
     > Finish the Import/Export feature.
     > Finish writing the snippets that will come by default with the plugin.

[1] http://github.com/dragos-dena/Anjuta-Snippets-Plugin

     Best regards,
           Dragoș