Introduction (Cheese Student)

Hello everyone! I'm Yuvaraj (Yuvi), the Cheese Summer of Code student.
I'll be moving the Cheese UI to Vala and then sexin it up a bit by
using clutter, and then adding custom photo/video effects :)

I'm 19, from India (Chennai, the hot and humid capital of TN) and a
second year Computer Science & Engg. student at KC Tech.

If you've used Cheese (or seen your 7 year old cousin use it), you'd
notice that there's no live preview. And that there are only a fixed
number of effects. That'll be fixed soon :)

I've exams till May 13, and one more on 19 and so will be kinda less
active till then.

P.S. Thanks to _ke and farigolas for helping me fine tune the proposal
and plow parts of the code :)

--
Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog