Happy to be accepted

Hi all !
I'm glad to be accepted for GSoC 2010 :) My name is Alexander
Saprykin, I'm 21 years old. I'm from the north of Russia - Saint
Petersburg. I'm studying at Saint Petersburg State Electrotechnical
University. I'm using Linux for more than 8 years, and I like it more
and more :) I'll be working on Totem markers/chapters support. For now
my plans are:

--know the GNOME community a bit better, thought I'm reading
planet.gnome.org for more than a year;
--I'm trying to create my blog - this is my first blogging experience,
and I wanna to be integrated into the GNOME community :)
--subscribe to GNOME mailing lists (and this, too), get in into IRC
rooms (my nick on irc.gnome.org is xelfium);
--read cmml and annodex specs;
--look at examples that come with libraries;
--try to write some testing code - to make some small experiments with
annodex file format.

So, I'm ready to learn something new for me.

Good luck to all during this GSoC :)