Introduction - John Iacona

Hi Everyone.
My introduction comes a little late as the last few weeks have been
busy with finals and traveling. However now I am more than ready to
get to work on an awesome project with GNOME.

I am a senior in computer engineering / math at the University of
Florida in Gainesville FL and will be graduating at the end of this
summer. My project is with Rhythmbox, adding a contextual information
panel which will show all sorts of useful information about the
currently playing artist or song.
If anyone feels like looking at the proposal it is here [1] (it has
some nice pictures :)

I don't have a blog yet but my irc nick is "undef" and I should be
hanging around on the gnome channels if anyone wants to chat.

Good luck to everyone with their projects this summer.

Regards,
John Iacona

[1] http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~jiacona/soc/rhythmbox-proposal.pdf