Re: Google SOC: Nautilus: Add support to Google Docs project

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 7:35 AM, Sefa Kılıç <sefakilic gmail com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am interested in the project, adding support to Google Docs in Nautilus.
> But the mentor is not written in the ideas page.
>
> Who should I contact with about this project for my questions?
>
> Thank you.
>
> -Sefa KILIC

You can ask on the list cc'd here.  If you search the archive for this
list, you will see that most of the discussion has been about
implementing the Google Docs interface in libgdata and then publishing
an interface through gvfs.  I would recommend you talk to the
maintainers/lead developers of those projects.

Cheers,

Adam