Interested in converting one of your games to Clutter OpenGL

  I'm a CS student (at Portland State University) who can program in C/C
++ proficiently (I worked as a developer for 3 years doing GUI
applications in Visual C++).  I've been a user of Gnome (through Ubuntu)
for five years now and a very avid player of several of your games.  Of
the ones you listed in your proposal, I'm very fond of klotski and would
like to work on that one (but I'm open to any of the others).
  Due to not having much time until now (I won't be working this summer
or going to school for a change), I haven't been involve in any open
source projects.  I notice you want a link to a patch I've fixed (from
Gnome? any OS project?) but I don't currently have one as I have not
been involved in open source projects in the past. So, how likely would
I be as a candidate for you?  Are looking only for students who've had
experience with an OS project in the past?

                          Dona Hertel