Re: [Telepathy] GSoC idea: Gnome Games + Telepathy Tube
- From: Zhang Sen <zh jesse gmail com>
- To: Alban Crequy <alban crequy collabora co uk>
- Cc: games-list gnome org, gnome-soc-list gnome org, telepathy lists freedesktop org
- Subject: Re: [Telepathy] GSoC idea: Gnome Games + Telepathy Tube
- Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 20:26:01 +0800
On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 08:06 +0000, Alban Crequy wrote:
> Abicollab has some explanations how they do undo in collaborative
> It would be nice if you can undo your local moves when you are in a
> different, not related area of the maze. The problem is, do we want a
> maze to be solvable using the undo feature when you would be stuck if
> the undo feature was not there?
Yeah, you took sudoku for sokoban :)
Sudoku will be easier than sokoban, but sure, network lag and conflict
must be considered. Thanks for the great page from AbiCollab. I will
think about the problems and come again with what I may get.
> There should be no code at all dedicated to deal with the different
> CMs. The Sudoku application do not need to know if the contact's
> protocol is jabber or link-local.
That will be even better.
] [Thread Prev