Re: Idea of my GSoC '09 Project : Making Gnome desktop location aware

Thanks Louis for the information about extending the GeoClue functionality to Linux Kernel. I would definitely like to merge the two GSoC ideas and combine it to a single project. Can you tell me the prerequisites / technologies I should be aware of as the original GeoClue project demands C and DBus knowledge only.