How will you juge the joint patch for our gnome soc application?

Hello,

I wanted to know what is your exact aim about the joined bug for the application to gnome soc --see how well we can write code or see if we are able to understand the way a program works and correct a bug?-- I am asking this question because I corrected a bug, but the code I had to write for that was actually so so short (we had to use memrchr() instead of memchr() ). It actually made me understand a lot of thing about the way GVFS (and Gobject) works since I had to test a lot of things, but I don't know if you can/will notice that.

Thanks in advance

Thibault Saunier
EPSI Lyon CSII1