Re: My google summer of code project. Nautilus: Add support to Google docs

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 5:02 PM, saunierthibault gmail com
<saunierthibault gmail com> wrote:
> I wonder how it works about mentors,  I looked for it on the Internet, but I
> don't understand how I can find a mentor if nobody proposes to be mine.

Don't worry about it.  The admins will make sure there is an
appropriate mentor for each accepted proposal.  So in other words, the
key to getting a mentor is to make your proposal really stand out from
the crowd.  Also remember that this year we are requiring proposals to
attach a link to a bug with a patch they've written, so you might want
to work on that as well.

Cheers,

Adam