[Weekly report] week 5: nautilus: add support to google documents

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not sending it before, but I didn't have access to the Internet yesterday so I couldn't send this email.

Last week was quite productive, I am now almost done with libgdata, Philip Withnal (the main developer of libgdata) review it once, and he should review it on more time in the coming days to finalize it.

I also finally created a git branch here: http://github.com/thiblahute/libgdata/tree/documents

So for this week, I am going to finalize my work on libgdata and start working on GVFS aiming to implement the google documents support daemon.

Have a good coding week ;)