[weekly report] Week 5: Banshee Podcasting as a Service [banshee-soc]

Sorry this is late.  I usually compose these on the Thursday / Friday
before they're due and send them off on Monday, but I passed out before
I sent it last night.

Apologies.

Not a terribly exciting week.

I went through the Migo library integrating it with the new plugin.

After that was building I began adding basic support for download
management (queuing, pausing, resuming, canceling) and status / progress
reporting.

Video Demo here:  http://vimeo.com/5342970

Sometime in the near future I'll add support for drag-n-drop reordering
of downloads in the queue.

In the next 2 weeks I should have an alpha version that will have near
feature parity with the current podcast extension.

I'm also adding a new goal for the summer.  I'd like to see the
Banshee's podcasting module in Bugzilla reach 0 (not counting
enhancements.)

~Mike