Week 5: Integrating GNOME Shell with Zeitgeist

Hey,

No Shell work this week. Instead I've been working on the Zeitgeist
engine: cleaning up the Zeitgeist API, adding some new features to it,
improving performance (fetching items is now more than twice as fast
as before), etc. We plan to release the first Zeitgeist version (0.1)
this week.

I may post a blog entry tomorrow with more details about the changes
in Zeitgeist this last weeks (my blog is http://eurion.net and I'll
syndicate the post on Planet Ubuntu, GNOME and SoC).

Ubuntu Developer. Debian Contributor.