[weekly report] week 5: Rap Processing in F-Spot

Week 5!

Presented my masters thesis on Friday, so I'm now officially graduated
(or at least, I should be, I don't think they'll fail me at this stage).

It also meant that I had plenty of time for GSoC activity and it showed.
The huge refactoring I'm undertaking (which is needed to allow RAW
point where the old API is full replaced. I can now implement the new
loaders and fix whatever broke during the refactoring. This'll give us
massive gains. Hurray!

The activity is still visible here:
http://gitorious.org/f-spot/mainline/commits/imagefile-loader-detangle

This week (which is madly busy), I'll continue this effort. On Friday
I'll fly to Gran Canaria for GUADEC and spend a week with our GNOME
heroes in person. Good times!

Cheers,
   Ruben

--