[Weekly report] Week 4: python anjuta integration

Was out of town, just came in.
Sorry for being late.

Work this week:
* Partially fixed the problem of no autocompletion if there are errors.
* Got a better understanding of Rope refactoring library

TODO for this week:
* Need to discuss how to incorporate Rope Refactoring for the plugin, if
at all needed.
* Open up/clean up my code for public review

TODO overall:
* Trying to goto definition, goto declaration

Things that work:
*Autocomplete: more work needed to smoothen it
*Autoindent: more work needed to smoothen it

Regards,
Ishan