[weekly report] Week 4 - GSettings-GTK

Hello everyone!
This week I moved onto GLADE and thought about how to make gsettings
easily accessible. This involved getting my head around the codebase
which took a bit of time. I implemented an initial UI for adding
setting bindings (am about to make a blog post with a pretty
screenshot). I still need to a) make the ui functional and b) disable
the binding stuff when the project is Libglade or for Gtk+ below 2.18
or 2.20 (whenever we can depend on gsettings).

Next week I will achieve nothing because I am away for the week.

The week after is GUADEC, I had planned to work on bringing lists, and
flags and enums into GtkBuilder/GLADE but this will need a bit of
discussion and while everyone is in gran canaria is not a great time
:)  So if I get stuck on this, I will go back to GLADE hacking, and
also perhaps start migrating an application or two over to gsettings &
gtk and fix any of the problems that arise there.

Sam!