[weekly report] week 4: GNOME-Sudoku+Telepathy

Hi list,

==Plan for week4==
> * Continue with the contact-selector. Implement the above things.
> Should add the contact-selector into my branch of sudoku and be able
> to send tube requests after this week.
>
> * Read more about telepathy and understand the code I wrote (yeah,
> many things are still not clear to me).
>
> * Continue the refactoring. I think I would have to change the way new
> game is opened.

==report==
It quite went as planned.

1. The contact-selector [1] is roughly in shape. And I have copied it
into my branch on gnome git [2]. Yes, 'copy-n-paste', since I haven't
figured a better way out. I would probably go this way and in the
future, telepathy-gtk should provide such a thing.

2. I went on tube related work later in this week. But unfortunately not
much progress. Got stuck on accepting tubes, poked around but no luck
yet.

3. Then I did some refactoring on sudoku. Add logger, etc.

Not many commits,
> $ git log --pretty=short --since=2009-06-15  | git shortlog
> Zhang Sen (6):
>       Add contact selector
>       Update Makefile.am's
>       Remove simple_debug
>       Remove the 'walk' option
>       Make profile work
>       Make logger working

[1] http://github.com/zhangsen/contact_selector/tree/master
[2] http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-games/log/?h=sudoku-tube

== Plan ==
* Be able to offer/accept tube next week.
* Once the above is achieved, I will be able to live-update. But I
haven't had a clear idea now.
* Sudoku needs refactor for this.

-zhang