[Weekly report] Week 3: Conduit

I did very little hacking this week. I followed some advice from my blog and changed the Conduit configuration dialog from Cancel/OK to Restore/Apply, with the Restore button becoming sensitive only when the data in the configuration dialog has changed. I should backport that to Conduit stable soon.
As I worked this in my branch I discovered a few bugs in the modules cache, should be easy to fix, but it was very good that I caught them now.
I also talked to Adrien about our work together in the Tracker bridge. I think I reached a good design to implement it, but neither I nor him have much time to work on this. I'll have more about this when my tests end.

I've been thinking about the general direction and design of my project, I should probably write it down soon. The next two weeks will be very busy, hopefully I get something written at least.

Alexandre Rosenfeld

Diretor Geral - FoG
The Fellowship of the Game
http://www.fog.icmc.usp.br