[Week report] Week 3: Multiple Monitor Support for GNOME-shell Nathan Lo

Last week I went about creating a web page on the
GNOME-shell developers playground. The web page
provides a scenario that describes the usability
and functionality I plan on achieving with my project.
The link to the is the following:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/DesignerPlayground/MultipleMonitorSupport

I continued working with the Metacity code base
in the screen-private.h file. I began logging all
of the changes I will have to make to Metacity
to achieve my desired functionality.

This next week I will create an array to store
the active workspaces, and I will create helper
functions to provide the data I need to
display and switch workspaces on both
monitors.

Nathan Lo