[weekly report] Week 3 : Rhythmbox context pane

I did not get quite as much done as I would have liked to this week
due to other end of semester projects. However, I still made some
important progress.

I submitted one more patch which allows widgets added through the
add_widget method to specify expand and fill packing options. This
change was needed to finish getting the panel UI set up. The UI is now
functionally complete (I will do a lot of tweaking when the back end
functionality is done)

The second big item was getting the data source module to fetch, parse
and serve the last.fm data to the view. I completed the parser for
artist top tracks and have a pretty flexible fetching mechanism set
up. So now the panel displays the top five songs for the currently
playing artist. This week I will work on writing the parsers for the
other types of data and actually get something displaying in the
webkit widget.

Regards,
John Iacona