[weekly report] 1-2 Weeks : add multisession capabilities to Brasero Nautilus extension

People, please forgive me for such a long delay, this is only my first report for 2 weeks. I do not have access to the Internet last week. I have not forgotten about my project and I will persist in working on the project now. Progress to date is: I read the src of brasero, gvfs, nautilus. Now finishing work on a feature that could make each disc unique, required for the further development of the project. For third week I plan to add display disc contents to brasero nautilus extension as nautilus would do if it were normally mounted.