[weekly report] week 1: Pulse

Hello,

sorry for the late report:

community bonding
-----------------

I used the community bonding period for bonding with my mentor (Shaun),
getting an overview of how Pulse works, joined several gnome-mailling
lists and I learn a several tricks with bugzilla. Probably most
important I started a little survey:

https://q.ludwigf.org/index.php?sid=88748

Its still open, feel free to participate (guess it takes between 5 and
10 minutes of your valuable time)

week 1
------

I started to evaluate the results of the survey. Publishing any results
before closing the polls might influence the results, so I did not
publish them yet. So more on this later.

There is no plugin system in Pulse which would make my work easier.
Shaun started to separate Pules into modules and I decided to base my
work his branch. I spend some time doing bugfixes and simple refactoring
which does not directly helps my gsoc goal but Pulse in general.

As it might be necessary to do some screen scraping to collect all
information Pulse need I started to write somple test scripts parsing
bugzilla's html/js. These scripts are not jet integrated with Pulse at
all.

week 2
------

 * Getting the mapping of bug tracker to applications in Pulse right
 * propose plugin/component system

--
Florian Ludwig <dino phidev org>