Re: [Weekly report] Week 1: Seed+Clutter GNOME Games

On 2009.06.02, at 15:21, Jason D. Clinton wrote:

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Timothy P. Horton <hortont424 gmail com> wrote:
* I started (and got a good ways on) a much-cleaner and more-modern-seed rewrite of Lights Off. There's all kinds of awesome brokenness (mostly a result of airport coding practices) so I wouldn't suggest installing it at the moment.

Feel free to create a feature branch off of master in the main gnome-games git tree as the other two students have done. Either way should be fine.

Both Robb and Thomas told me that this was possible yesterday, so I'll get right on that (didn't realize we had public branches!). It makes a lot more sense to work on git.gnome.org, even if pushing to my desktop is crazy fast :-)

Are you still planing on wrapping a private libgames-support shared object?

Yes; this is something I have to do ASAP. I don't remember; what was the final decision from you guys as to what approach to take? Install it somewhere "private"-ly? ($libprefix/libgames-support?)

P.S. Sorry for the double email. I'm still really bad at hitting 'reply all'.

P.P.S. I got introspection packaging working, so scratch that request!