Re: [Weekly report] Week 1: Seed+Clutter GNOME Games

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Timothy P. Horton <hortont424 gmail com> wrote:
* I started (and got a good ways on) a much-cleaner and more-modern-seed rewrite of Lights Off. There's all kinds of awesome brokenness (mostly a result of airport coding practices) so I wouldn't suggest installing it at the moment.
(http://jayne.hortont.com/git/cgit.cgi/lightsoff3.git/)
(http://hortont.com/files/lo3.png)

Feel free to create a feature branch off of master in the main gnome-games git tree as the other two students have done. Either way should be fine.

Are you still planing on wrapping a private libgames-support shared object?