[weekly report] week 9: Pulse

Hi,

this week the first bunch of my first patches has been merged into
Shauns / the official repository! Shaun reviewed the patches and we
discussed them. Also a lot about discussed the general direction Pulse
is heading and some fundamental refactoring. One first simple
incremental step I'm implementing right now.

Bugfixes and cleanup mainly happened besides that. Also I continued my
work on rewriting the activity tab.

--
Florian Ludwig <dino phidev org>