[Weekly report] Week 7: Add Geolocalized tasks (geoclue, libchamplain) in Getting Things Gnome

Hi,

Week 7 was a good week (I think :P), it was the first that I fully
dedicated to SoC.
In week 7 I mainly worked on the python-geoclue module. Its currently
supported features:
* init() - I separated this from the __init__ to be possible to use the
Signals before any addresses or positions where detected.
* set_requirements(accuracy, time, require_updates, allowed_resources) -
Changes the requirements for the provider.
  * get_location_info() - Returns the variable (dictionary) with the
    location info (position and address). The values may vary with
    different providers.
  * get_available_providers() - Returns a List of the available
    providers and witch services each provider supports.
  * set_position_provider(provider) - Changes the position provider to a
    given provider.
  * set_address_provider(provider) - Changes the address provider to a
    given provider.
  * get_position_provider() - Returns the current position provider.
  * get_address_provider() - Returns the current address provider.
  * connect(function) and disconnect(function) - Connect or Disconnect
    (a already connect) function to handle changes on the location
    variable.
  * compare_position(latitude, longitude, proximity_factor) - compares
    to positions, a given one and the actual position to see if they are
    the same or near by. The range is defined by the proximity_factor.
  * reverse_position(latitude, longitude, accuracy) - Reverses a
    position to a address.
I made a test file to test each of the features. Any suggestions to
improve the module are welcome!
It's available at https://code.launchpad.net/~pcabido/+junk/pygeoclue

I updated the wiki page that I left behind on the past weeks and created
a page (http://live.gnome.org/gtg/soc/whatihavelearned) that is kind of
a general report until now. The idea is to share what I have learned and
it is intended to be allot more technical than it is now. It is also a
good starting point for all the documentation that I'll have to do.

Now I'm starting to work with libchamplain. I plan to have a working
plugin with geoclue+libchamplin by the end of this week.
All of this part of my work is available here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~pcabido/gtg/plugin-engine

[offtopic]
I'm also glad to be working with the GTG! community, it's growing fast!
There are lots of new features coming up! This week, version 0.1.2 was
released. Anyone that wants to join us, feel free to do it at IRC (gimp
net at #gtg).
For the curious ones, you can check the review made by segphault here:
http://tinyurl.com/kv6lmd

I'm happy with what was done and with what I have learned so far with
SoC. It's being an excellent experience!

Regards,
Paulo Cabido