Re: [weekly report] Week 6 : Allow Tracker to search online resources

Hmm, of course it's week seven, not six... How time is flying ;)
On 13/07/09 10:33, Adrien Bustany wrote:
Hi,
this week I focused on the GData bridge. I wrote complete Vala bindings for libgdata, which took more time than expected. It also raised a weakness in my authentication API, since Google doesn't use the same mechanism as Flickr or Facebook. So I drafted a new authentication API, and will also have a look at how Conduit for example does it. I also wrote a first version of a GData bridge which handles picasaweb pictures, but couldn't test it because of the authentication problem :p
This week I'll try to freeze my APIs and progress on the GData bridge.

Cheers

Adrien