[weekly report] week 6: Pulse

Hey everyone,

This week I redone the listing of events on the activity tab, fought
with git and started looking beyond my (or bugzilla.gnome.org's) own
nose and spend some time planning how to integrate other bugzilla and
not bugzilla based trackers. While front-end work will go one I like to
start a second crawling back-end. So I also start experimenting with the
meshing up data from two trackers into one presentation. The exact
target tracker is not completely decided.

--
Florian Ludwig <dino phidev org>