[weekly report] Week 6 - Rhythmbox Context Panel

This week was devoted to cleanup and bugfixing. I was actually out of
town and sans-computer for 3 days so I did not get as much  done as I
would have liked. I did, however, get some suggestions from my mentor
and addressed them. The issues were my hackish way of generating the
html pages and the way the pages were loaded into the webkit panel. I
ended up switching over to using the mako python template engine to
generate the pages which made for much cleaner code. I also switched
over to loading the pages directly from a string buffer instead of
writing to and reading from files which cut down on disk IO.

I am getting very close to a state where I wouldn't mind releasing my
code into the wild to get community feedback. Withing the next week or
two I plan on packaging up a release of the plugin and posting it to
the rhythmbox-dev list as well as gnome-love.

git-shortlog
John Iacona (9):
      Album tracklisting display
      formatted album and tracklist times. removed link tags from
artist info html to prevent webkit panel breakage
      code formatting and minor bugfixes
      removed idle callback mechanism, fixed link stripping regex
      switched Artist page rendering to mako template
      migrated album list rendering to mako template
      played with album listing layout
      Merge branch 'master' into contextbar
      fixed up tab switching behavior

Regards,