[weekly report] Week 6 : Allow Tracker to search online resources

Hi,
this week I wrote a Tracker subsystem to manage the bridges. It doesn't handle the initial binding phase between the bridges and the websites yet, this is still we're discussing. I also removed the flickcurl dependency from the flickr bridge, which now only needs librest. That should reduce the memory consumption, which is already quite low to me (but I've to keep in mind that Tracker will also be running on small devices). Work on the google data has begun thanks to Thibault Saunier's work on adding Google Docs support in libgdata. I spent the whole day writing vala bindings and will hopefully finish tomorrow. The midterm evaluation was the occasion for me to do a more complete check of my work against my schedule, it appears that I'm in time, if not ahead of my schedule :)

Cheers

Adrien