[weekly report] week 6: Raw Processing in F-Spot

Hi all,

Currently at the GCDS conference in Gran Canaria. Am meeting a lot of
interesting people over here and it goes to prove that GNOME (and KDE)
is such a nice friendly family. It never ceases to amaze me how open and
friendly the open-source software community is.

Despite all the interesting people, good talks and horrible internet
availability (such as no SSH and thus no git), I try to get some hacking
done. It is especially hard that the IRC connections constantly drop, so
I cannot reach my mentor. Progress is going slowly, but it's going
forward.

For the next week, it will probably the same story (especially if the
network connection stays problematic). Apart from that, this is a huge
motivational boost and leads to some very interesting insights in the
GNOME community.

Ruben
--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)