[weekly report] week 6: Local map rendering in libchamplain

Hi,

I'm at GUADEC too. I met a lot of great people and saw a lot of
interesting talks, but it was not a very productive week. I hope I'll
have more time to hack in the coming days. It was my goal for this week
to implement the network-map-data-source, but it is not yet ready.

git shortlog
Simon Wenner (6):
      Code formatting, remove unused MapDataSource functions
      Add missing locking for set_tile_size
      Add initial implementation of ChamplainNetworkMapDataSource
      Add MemphisMapSource with NetworkMapDataSource to the map factory
      Libmemphis: Sync to revision 125
      Basic implementation of the OSM data download

Cheers,
Simon