[weekly report] week 10 : Allow Tracker to search online resources

Hi there,
not much progress has been done this week since I still don't have
internet at home... I fixed a few bugs and added DBus sessions files so
bridges are started automatically. I also integrated my simple bridge
manager into Tracker a bit better (with autotools).
We're also in discussion with John Carr on defining new ontologies to be
able to import more things with the bridges.

Shortlog :
Adrien BUSTANY (8):
      Flickr bridge : store properties in the right order, and attach
the label
      Flickr bridge : fix a segfault if Authenticate is called and the
REST call
      Flickr bridge : add DBus session file
      Facebook bridge : fix a segfault if no network access when
Authenticate is
      Facebook bridge : add DBus session file
      GData bridge : add DBus session file
      GData bridge : import EXIF tags into Tracker (requires a very
recent libgd
      libtrackerbridge : Fix the password provider behaviour

Cheers

Adrien