Introduction!

Hi everyone!
Seems like the theme du jour is introducing yourself. I am Sam, I am
22 and studying at University of Huddersfield in England for a BMus
degree in music technology and things like that. My interests include
making a lot of noise and making computer programs that help me to
make a lot of noise.

My project is related to how annoying it is trying to use GConf at
all; I'm going to be working with Ryan Lortie to make GSettings as
sexy as possible - say goodbye to editing 6 different files just to
add a preference. I'm still thinking about how it will all work but
rest assured it will be as easy as I can make it because I'm really
lazy :)

I remembered I had a livejournal which I decided to resusitate for the
purposes of this project, because it will feel good to be posting
about my progress on planet gnome having been reading it a long time
:) It's at http://ssam.livejournal.com/ but I didn't post anything new
yet other than something to say that I haven't posted anything new
yet.

Any other British code monkeys this summer or am I the only one?
Sam