[Thibault Saunier] Introduction

Hey everyone,

I am Thibault Saunier, a student in EPSI (private school of computer sciences). I am coming from Lyon in France, and I am going to be in Valparaiso in Chile for my 4th year of study. I 'll be graduated in 2011.

I have been found of open source software for 7 years know and started using gnome in 2003 and I can't quit it anymore!! I have been quite active on the French ubuntu ' community for a few years.

I don't have a blog, but I am going to describe my project advancements here: http://live.gnome.org/thiblahute/Gsoc2009 , I hope I can it update soon!

You can reach me on irc as thiblahute or email me as you want.

Cheers

Thibault