Re: To those accepted this year:

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Florian Ludwig <dino phidev org> wrote:
>> After sending a mail to your mentor, you should go subscribe to our
>> mailing list for the Summer of Code:

> Thats kind of recursive as I received this mail through gnome-soc list -
> should I received it though some other channel as well?

This year Google did not provide student email addresses to us, so we
wrote this email, sent it to the list, and then provided links to the
email for those who were not already subscribed.

>> [...]
>> To begin things, it would be great that you send to this list an
>> introduction mail so that the whole community knows about you, your
>> project, your plans, etc.
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> Please let the administrators know what your prefered email address is.
>> They'll make a note about it somewhere. Also, if you have a blog, we'd
>> love to know the URL and get a hackergotchi for you :-)
>
> I guess our blogs will be added to gnome planet so I guess its best I'll
> write some self introduction on my blog if has been added.

We will send out an email when everybody's blog has been added.  We'll
need to know the URL first, of course.  :-)

> How do I reach the administrators?

The administrators this year are Adam, Daniel, and myself (see the CC
of this email).  Feel free to contact us at any time.  :-)

Congrats to all,
Sandy