Re: To those accepted this year:

Hello World!

Congratulations to everyone accepted!

On Mon, 2009-04-20 at 18:07 -0400, Adam Schreiber wrote:
> Congratulations: you did it! The GNOME community is glad to welcome
> you, and to have you participate in the Google Summer of Code and work
> on GNOME-related stuff!
Thank you!

> [...]
>
> The first thing we want you to do is to contact your mentor. Write him
> a nice mail or buy him a beer (or some juice) if you happen to live in
> the same city :-)
Lucky you of those who are in this pleasant situation, I would really
love to but there is some big ocean between us.

> [snip the stuff that hopefully wont happen to anyone]
>
> After sending a mail to your mentor, you should go subscribe to our
> mailing list for the Summer of Code:

Thats kind of recursive as I received this mail through gnome-soc list -
should I received it though some other channel as well?

> [...]
> To begin things, it would be great that you send to this list an
> introduction mail so that the whole community knows about you, your
> project, your plans, etc.
>
> [...]
>
> Please let the administrators know what your prefered email address is.
> They'll make a note about it somewhere. Also, if you have a blog, we'd
> love to know the URL and get a hackergotchi for you :-)

I guess our blogs will be added to gnome planet so I guess its best I'll
write some self introduction on my blog if has been added.

How do I reach the administrators?

Thanks,
--
Florian Ludwig <dino phidev org>