Re: Writing and sending an application

On 03/31/2009 06:33 AM, TuteC wrote:
Hello all.

I'd like to apply for improving the performance of the thumbnailer in
GNOME. I started an application in GSoC, but I'd like to have it
reviewed from someone like a mentor before submitting. With whom may I
share it?

And, once it is finished, where do I have to send it?

I would recommend submitting your proposal via Google's web app soon, as the proposal period is almost over:

http://socghop.appspot.com/

If mentors leave comments on your submitted proposal in the web app, you will be able to update it in response.

Best,
Sandy