Re: GSoC students at GUADEC

Hi Ruben and others;

Please book, even buy your tickets if you plan to attend GUADEC 2008.
Sponsorship mechanism works in such a way that you pledge the refund for
your plane ticket, it's not GUADEC organizers buy your ticket. So either
way (you're sponsored or not) you should buy cheapest ticket possible.

Also this year I may ask partial sponsorship option to GSoC students
(ie. you pay some part of your plane ticket, we pay some part of it) in
order to make them sponsored even though we have tight budget.

Regards,
Baris Cicek