Re: GSoC students at GUADEC

Like most students here, I already filed my sponsorship request. I
really want to do an ad-hoc usability testing session for f-spot at
GUADEC.

I do hope we get response to these requests soon, I'd like to book soon
in case I can't get sponsoring (which will be a financial drain I'm not
looking forward to).

Apart from the financial side: How about a GSoC talk or so, where we,
the students can show what they are working on? This raises visibility
and also speeds up the student-community integration.