Re: Integrated printer management - Reports

Hi, sorry for the lag.

this past week I've been fighting with python's new-style classes and
gobject subclassing in python since I want to make
system-config-printer's code more modular, at least the new code I
write.

So, these last few days I've been laying out an architecture that will
hopefully allow me to implement printer groups cleanly. To that end
two recent posts on planet gnome have been very helpful[1][2].

Today I've started the groups implementation proper but don't have it
in a working state thus no blog this week, I'll post as soon as I get
it working.

It should be another fun week :-)

Rui

[1] http://blogs.gnome.org/johan/2008/05/06/using-gtkliststore-in-python/