F-Spot color profile support: Week 4 Report

Hallo everyone!
Last week I was engaged in code-optimization of a color profile in the picture loader, now the profile is applied "on the fly", and also has made more logical in my part of application. I have continued to apply the color profile to preview-icons, but it still demands some work. This and the conservation of adjustments are one of the last that it is necessary to make up with the monitor profiles to the beta-version. I'm going to start to be engaged in support
of the printer-profiles this week.
-
Vasiliy