third report: cheese integration

hi folks!

my third report will be short...I had not much time to code last week! I tried to do some work on the weekend, but my ssh somehow didn't work and I've lost a lot of time to figure out why it don't likes me :'(

After a lot of reading, googling and cursing my laptop I decided to work without svn+ssh and check the whole thing out without it...this means stressing my mentor with patches he hopefully applies! :)

Something else I wanted to say: my mentor has had birthday this week *applause*!!! I'm very happy I was able to be at both of his birthday parties! :D The first one was in Munich where we both study, and the second one was at Meran were we both live! (well I think you don't know where Meran is, but hopefully you know at least where Munich is :) ).

So thats all from me for now, I hope I can code a lot today and this week (if Italy looses the match against France tomorrow, I will have more time for sure! For those who don't understand this immediately: http://www.euro2008.uefa.com/).

Thanks for reading...
felix

keep on hacking!