Re: Memory Fragmentation - Weekly Report

<-- Week 2 -->

Hello,

As I said in my first report, I didn't do any work last week. I did document myself and learned a lot about threads, about synchronization and race conditions and yesterday I was happy to finally fix the first of my problems mentioned and got to work on my second.

Behdad, thank you for your help, I had already tried what you suggested and didn't work, apparently I had to make my mutex recursive - that was the problem. It's fixed now.

As for this week, I am going to finish modifying Valgrind and also fix a bug in a python script I use to draw images of memory fragmentation and hopefully get some images the way I want to (different colors for malloc and g_malloc).

Regards,
Andrei Soare