Weekly Report - Vala plugin for Anjuta

Hi,
it seems I'm the last one posting, I was busy yesterday.

What I did this last week? nothing. I was busy with my exams.

However I did some progress before the official coding started : Mainly writing
Vala bindings for Anjuta API (actually tweaking the bindings generated by
vapigen). I've also read about Anjuta API and now I understand most of it, I've
also made a plugin skeleton that could be loaded, activated and deactivated
without crashing. You can find the code at :
http://freehg.org/u/abderrahim/anjuta-vala-plugin/

In this week, I plan to write a tutorial about writing Anjuta plugins in Vala.

Abderrahim

P.S.: I still have exams for the next week, so unless I do some significant
progress, I won't send a report next week. (I hope it's ok)