Tagging & Emblems Weekly Report #1

Hej

I am right in between packing my stuff and heading for the plane so I
have to be brief.

In my first week I couldn't do that much, yet. Had an exam left,
assignments and reports to deliver. And after that a lot of
people(erasmus) who I had to say goodbye to, because they won't be there
when I come back to Göteborg.

Anyway, besides that I started doing some work. I started off making a
more precise plan of how I want to design my project and how I achieve
the goals I set. This involved diving deeper into the source of gio/gvfs
but must admit that I am still more in the stage of reading than coding.
But start to get a feel where I want to implement things.
Also I am reading the GNOME2 Developers Guide for which I didn't have
time before unfortunateley.
Even though things start off a bit slower here I am quite confident.
As soon as I have arrived safe at home I will contact my mentor
Christian in order to discuss the next steps of the project.

Best Regards

Clemens