Google Reader Integration with Liferea: Weekly (at least for this week) report

Since its first report, maybe the work I did before this week is of importance:

http://liferea.blogspot.com/2008/05/google-reader-sync-support-progress.html

There were some design hurdles along the way which we are resolving, I
have a fully functional prototype, but there's lot of polishing left
to be done. (Of course, there are some more undeniably cool features
to come, but that only after the current feature set is polished and
stabilized)

This last week, I've mostly been slacking off, and doing other work.
I've watched movies, done some sketching, blogged, tried to jump
ladders (http://www.laddertheory.com). I got back into coding
yesterday, by starting to polish code. I hope to get back completely
into form by tomorrow or day after :)

--Arnold